The Grant PTA plays a very active role in our children's school life. The PTA is a non-profit organization whose primary purpose is to enrich the welfare of all our children at Grant.
Membership is open to all parents and teachers. In addition to the many volunteer hours spent on campus each day, the PTA provides funding for field trips, assemblies, earthquake supplies, library books, school supplies, parent education, after school enrichment programs, and many other services that enhance our children's education.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and places of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.